Privacy Statement Effective: January 2018
This statement sets out how DUO Conference & Events Ltd (DUO, we, our or us) sets out how it processes the personal data that relates to you.
Information collected via our registration website
The information listed below that we may collect
- Your contact information, such as address, personal email address, passport information, date of birth, telephone numbers etc.
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of booking accommodation, meeting space, flights, other travel and name badges
- Any other information that you choose to share with us
- Your social media content and other information that is within the public domain. This information we could collect could be pictures and video footage, posts and comments on such sites such as Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter
Collection of information
- Forms completed online through our registration site, and/or original documents submitted by you to DUO in person, via email or via our website
- Any written correspondence you provide to us (e.g. via email)
- Social media platforms and other websites where your information is published within the public domain
- Responses that you provide to us through questionnaires and/or tests that we request you to complete
Use of your information
- Internal records for information/services required
- For the purpose of booking accommodation, meeting space, flights and other travel
- We may use the information to improve our services
- We may send promotional emails about new services, news, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided, if permission is granted
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- When you complete the form on the registration website, look for the relevant consent box to confirm you give consent for us to use your data to book accommodation, meeting and travel
Updates to this privacy statement
We will review regularly the way that we collect and use information. This does mean that we may change what kind of information we collect, how we use it, how we store it and who we share it with. As a result of any review we may need to amend the privacy statement published on our website and will assume that you read and agree to the latest privacy statement.
Hopefully that has clarified things for you however if there is something that you aren’t sure about and you are still looking for more information, then you can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods.
Tel: +44(0)1423 861131